Want to set-up your ASP.NET website? Make sure to set it with the correct ASP.NET framework version to avoid any errors. Let us show you, how it is done:
- Login to your Plesk Panel.
- Expand the Advanced option section.
- Click on ‘ASP.NET Settings’.
- Click on ‘Change version’.
- Select the radio button next to the version.
- Click OK.
Wasn’t that simple. Now you can go ahead with publishing your website.
Note: Our windows servers support ASP.NET 2.0 to 4.5. For ASP.NET 3.5 and 4.5, set it to asp.net 4 and mention the same in the web.config file.